Founded: March 17, 2017
Opened: August 1, 2018
- Terry Horner
- Shane Horner
- Jeremy Schwendeman
- Terry Horner, Chairman & CEO
- Kathy Horner, General Manager
- CJ Golobish, Head Brewer
As a fundamental part of our mission and values, Liability Brewing strives to give back to our local community via partnerships with charities focused on improving our region’s environment, educational attainment levels, and personal and economic impact of our citizens.
Our charity themes are:
- Military/Veteran Support
- Disadvantaged Members of Society
For each theme, we partner with a local charity for 60 days. During that time frame, we provide the following:
- Free use of our space to host a private event to support the charity’s mission,
- Public event to engage the community and our customers in the mission of the charity with a portion of the event’s sales donated to the charity,
- Donation of beer sales of a selected “benefit beer” up to a specified amount, and
- Shared promotion of the charity on our social media channels.
Throughout the year, we also support local charities via participation in festivals and events.
- Greenville Literacy Association
- Upstate Forever
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas
- Service Dogs for Veterans
- Pride Link
- Greenville Griffins Rugby Club
- Urban League of the Upstate
- South Carolina Brewers Guild
HOW WE SUPPORT OUR EMPLOYEES
- All employees are paid a livable wage.
- We offer health insurance and related benefits to all full-time staff.
- We offer ongoing opportunities for continuing education and professional development.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
- We regularly assess our environmental impact (see below).
- Investments in carbon offsets.
- We've implemented policies to encourage purchasing from suppliers who are committed to sustainability.
- We purchase from local suppliers whenever possible.
lbs of Greenhouse
Sq. Ft. of Cropland