Social Distancing Guide
We’re a public house. You trust that we’re making the best decisions we can with the information we have. You trust that our products are safe to consume and that our space is clean and free of harmful bacteria and viruses. And while the health and well being of everyone who walks through our doors is and has always been top of mind and of the utmost importance, it is our responsibility to take additional steps with our precautions for COVID-19 to ensure we’re doing everything we can to protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
To that end, here is what you need to know before you visit the brewery:
- Masks are mandatory when ordering at the bar per City of Greenville ordinance.
- No one who feels ill or has a persistent cough or fever should visit the brewery.
- We encourage guests to wash their hands frequently and/or use hand sanitizer located on the bar or in the bathroom hallway.
- We encourage everyone to sneeze or cough into a cloth or tissue, or into their elbow. Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer immediately after sneezing or coughing.
- Refrain from shaking hands or engaging in any unnecessary physical contact.
In addition, we’ve implemented some additional restrictions for indoor taproom service for the safety of our staff and all guests until further notice:
- We are NOT accepting cash.
- You will be asked to leave if you’re unable to follow these or any other posted guidelines.
- We’re a dog and family friendly brewery! That said, children must NOT be unaccompanied and must NOT run around freely, and dogs must remain on a leash and must NOT sit or lay on the furniture.
We understand that you might not agree with some of these restrictions. Please know that we have a responsibility to ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests.
We have also implemented a number of more stringent precautions. Our employees are required to:
- Wear a face covering while serving customers.
- Clean all chair backs, seats, and armrests as well as tables and countertops as frequently as possible.
- Wipe touchscreen payment terminals with an appropriate sanitizing solution as frequently as possible.
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms as frequently as possible.
- Wash their hands frequently throughout their shift.
We value our employees’ health and well being, and as such, employees have been given additional sick leave to use as needed. They have also been instructed to stay home if they or anyone around them is or feels sick.
We’re doing our best to navigate this situation and sincerely appreciate your patience and support through these challenging circumstances. Y’all brighten our days every time you buy one of our beers, and we want you to know how much we appreciate the privilege we have of being your neighborhood brewery.
We wish everyone health and safety as we continue to navigate COVID-19 together.